• Click everywhere & click like crazy
• Clicking on cogs (spinning wheels) opens new windows aka parallel Biennials.
• Clicking the black cog on the top right of a window to close it.
• Resize windows by dragging the lower right corner
• Drag windows by click/holding the white bar on top of the window.
• Click on 'Next' (bottom right) or 'Previous' (top left) of any window to spin to artist bios, curatorial statements, press releases, and art magazine reviews.
• Turn off/on the sound by clicking on the grey play button on the top right of the page.
The Next Biennial Should be Curated by a Machine is commissioned by Liverpool Biennial and The Whitney Museum of American Art, with support from Liverpool John Moores University, Pro Helvetia, Federal Chancellery of Austria, and the City of Vienna.
The Next Biennial Should be Curated by a Machine B³(NSCAM) is accessible through the websites of Liverpool Biennial and the Whitney Museum of American Art’s online platform artport and via Biennial.ai.
Christiane Paul, Curator
Manuela Moscoso, Curator
Rudi Mentaire, TikTok Copyright Lawyer